PROPERTY SOURCING & NEGOTIATION
A&M Investment Office will source and negotiate on behalf of the investor/buyer to get the best price possible.
We have vast contacts and experience in the UK and European real estate sectors, including office, residential and retail, allowing for properties to be sourced off market and/or direct from developers or vendors. On behalf of A&M’s investors, we will negotiate with sellers in order to provide investors with a purchase price below market value and a profit achieved from day one.
ASSET MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
A&M Investment Office provide asset management services for its investors. In doing so they will manage all properties including maintenance etc. as well as look at asset management strategies.
Our experience across the real estate spectrum means that we can look at generating the best return for investors through analysing and assessing various asset management strategies, building on strong relationships with contractors and maintenance companies, ensuring an optimum return on investment and preserving high standards.
- A&M Investment Office predominantly target commercial assets within the core West End Markets, City of London and City fringe areas.
- Such locations include Mayfair, St. James and the City.
- A&M also invest in commercial assets outside of London. International competition can lead to some London locations being over-priced and offering reduced returns. Increasingly for some investors we look to areas such as Reading, Birmingham and Manchester where entry level and returns can be more attractive.
- A&M Investment Office primarily targets the prime and secondary residential markets in London.
- A&M also invest in residential opportunities outside of London (such as North West England and the Midlands). We believe risk-adjusted returns are still attractive in alternative investments such as strategic land, student housing and the outer London boroughs.
Copyright A&M Investment Office 2018. All Rights Reserved
A&M Investment Office LLP is incorporated in England with registration number OC415444